Hello!

 Hey all! 


    Its lovely to meet you all, and I'm excited to start my blog! My names Maria, and this blog is here to be a part of a project for my "Writing for Non-Print Media" class, and I'm excited about it!

    A little bit about me, I'm a double major in English Ed and Theater, and I'm also a member of the Musical Theater Society on campus! I'm a sophomore, and I room with two of my best friends on campus who I love so much! My boyfriend is also on campus with me, and I'm very happy to have him with me!

FAST FUN FACTS


  • I love reading, and i usually read horror or dystopian literature. (i recently finished "You've Lost a Lot Of Blood" and "Tender is the Flesh", and im in the middle of reading "The Troop")
  • My favorite musical is the Jekyll and Hyde musical, and my favorite book is also "The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and My Hyde". 
  • I'm a 3rd generation Italian American, my great grandma was from Italy and she knew 4 languages! Crazy right? My family keeps our Italian heritage close to our hearts!
  • I have a younger brother who is actually a senior in high school right now! 
  • I have 5 pets, two dogs and three cats! 
  • I work at a makeup store, which is literally the most amazing thing ever. 
  • I love sushi and all foods Japanese! I also just got used to eating spicy mayo! (I hate spicy food but I'm trying to build my spice tolerance!)
  • My favorite food is my moms homemade red sauce with spaghetti and garlic bread! 

~Wrap up~ 


        I'm really excited for this class and to be able to discuss it on here, and I'm excited to see what everyone else's blogs looks like! Anyway, drink some water, have a yummy snack, and have a wonderful day! 

also here's me and my cat Varrick! I miss him so much while I'm up at college. 






Comments